Accent ReductionNovember 27, 2017
Career Services and CoachingNovember 27, 2017
Becoming a Strong Writer
While students can be strong in verbal communication, writing is a feat in itself. We offer writing workshop series to help our students become strong writers whether it be in an academic, business or creative setting.
Writing Course Goals/ Objectives
- Prepare students to write at graduate-school level
- Write for a variety of purposes, audiences, and contexts;
- Train students on how to edit and revise their work
- Provide support in the writing process from beginning to end.
- Develop your ideas through critical thinking
- Organize thoughts to help students streamline ideas into concise, well-written essays
- Staff members can edit and revise student papers.